Geen producten in winkelwagen
Wendy Fossen of Casa dell’Arte works in the Maruitshuis as well as the Kunstmuseum (both in The Hague) and organises museum tours in English.
In person tours in the Mauritshuis can be held on all the temperorary exhibitions and the permanent collection where Vermeer’s Girl with the Pearl Earring and Rembrandt’s Anatomy lesson are part of the highlight tour.
The Kunstmuseum is home to the largest colection of Mondriaan paintings in the world and displays a large collection of Delftware. In this museum Wendy is available for tours in English on the (temporary)exhibitions such as currently Alphonse Mucha and Mondrian Moves.
Both these tours can also be combined with a city walk through the historic center of The Hague. My lovely hometown can boast on more than 750 years of history and has been the city of government since the very beginning (whereas Amsterdam is our capital).
Contact me HERE if you want more information on a museum tour or city walk.
Right now the Mauritshuis is the only museum in the world that offers you a megapixel view of more than 30 works in the collection. In this tour I will take you around the museum and you will feel as if you are actually there.
Apart from a number of highlights, I will show you the lesser known works located in the little cabinets. With a real live tour we are never allowed to go there with groups, so I am delighted to have the opportunity to show you these as well.
I not only offer tours for individuals but also for companies. It is a wonderful way to take you employees out of their daily routine and have them enjoy something entirely different. I have experience conducting tours via Zoom, Teams or Webex and are willing to use any other system your company might use. I promise you that it will be a great success. Not sure? Have a look at the enthousiastic response here and here and you doubt no more!
Contact me HERE if you want more information for a (digital) group tour of the Mauritshuis for your travel agency or if you wish to make enquires for city walks of The Hague in English.
English reviews and interviews
I regularly write for Arts Talk Magazine and give interviews for Arts Talk Radio. These reviews and interviews you can find here:
– Berlage museum building at the Kunstmuseum, The Hague: review
– Female painters in the Gallery of Honours at the Rijksmuseum, Amsterdam: review
– Fleeting – Scents in Colour at the Mauritshuis, The Hague: review and interview
– Goddesses of the Art Nouveau at the Alard Pierson Museum,Amsterdam: review
– Mary Magdalene at the Catharijne Convent, Utrecht: review
– Slavery at the Rijksmuseum, Amsterdam: review
– The Painters of the Panorama Mesdag at the Panorama Mesdag, The Hague: review
– Jan Schoonhoven at the Museum Prinsenhof, Delft: review
– Artemisia. Woman and Power at the Rijksmuseum Twenthe, Enschede: review
– Thérèse Schwartze at Museum Paual Tetar van Elven, Delft: review and interview
– Paula Rego at the Kustmuseum, The Hague: review and interview